Become a Beta Tester
IS CLOSED! ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR A WAITLIST.
Three Pillars Of Services
on-Camera Confidence for Women and a Few Brave Men
DEADLINE TO APPLY: December 4, 2017
- In Front of the Camera: Techniques and Tips for Appearing on Video
- Speak Camera Ready-Vocabulary
- It is All About the “Sound Bite”-The Pitch
- What Must I Have in My “Impromptu” Bag?
- What are the Pros & Cons of a Green Screen
- Working with Multiple Cameras
- Lighting Techniques: In a Studio or on Location
- Audio Techniques (Internal/External)
- How to Set-Up Your Equipment
- To Mic or Not to Mic?
- Familiarize vs Memorize Your Script
- Nail Your Storytelling Technique
- Why the “PAUSE” is Critical
- Behind the Camera: How to Direct Your Own Amazing Video Channels Like the Pros
- The Best Equipment for Business Videos
- Setting Up Your Equipment
- Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced Techniques
- Create Your Own Teleprompter
- Staging Your Background with POP
- Lighting: Indoors vs Outdoors
- The 5 Basic Shot Types
- When and How to Hire a Professional
- Close-up and Personal: Be Red Carpet Ready
- Attract the Media and Influencers
- Win the Media Over with 3 Simple Techniques
- How and When to Strike a Pose
- Know Your Best Camera Side
- What Your Body Language Conveys on Camera
- Command Presence with Storytelling
- Why and How to Offer Testimonials for Your Business
Why Should I Sign Up?
PREP WEEK BEGINS: MONDAY JANUARY 8, 2018
HERE'S WHAT IS REQUIRED
There is no fee to participate in the program, I will require you to fill out surveys throughout the course for feedback on the course and if you have a good experience and results, I will ask you for a testimonial. (Find out why YOU would want to do a testimonial for my course). This course will sell for $997 when it is opened to the public.
Complete on-Camera Confidence Beta Course Application
Lights! Camera! YOU! I never imagined that one day I would be a Director, Story Teller, Media Trainer and Author… now I am living my dream! It wasn’t always that way. It would have been easy to let insecurity, hard knocks, and past life experiences defeat me. Growing up as a ward of the court, I was terrified of being photographed. Instead of letting the fear control and define me, I learned as an emerging leader and entrepreneur what it takes to be the “face” of my company. I studied and mastered the ins and outs of being in front and behind the camera. Once I learned the techniques of how celebrities are taught to present themselves to the camera, utilize camera angles, natural and studio lighting, hair and makeup artistry, camera-ready wardrobe selection and studio or on location staging, I knew I was camera ready. Through my journey of self-doubt, not thinking I was “thin or pretty” enough, and other excuses women and men commonly tell themselves, I developed my confidence and turned what I learned to help others. Now you too can create your own spotlight.